Full Time Residential Care Supervisor
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work for a local company specializing in residential care in Searsport, ME. Openings available for a flexible, organized, self-motivated full time Resident Care Supervisor at our Bayview Manor facility.
• Supervise & train direct care staff, scheduling, incident reporting and other employee management tasks including interviewing and training. This position involves direct supervision & managemetn of direct care staff.
• The RCS has frequent contact with residents and must learn & be able to perform all tasks of supervised staff (CRMA & AIDE / PSS work)
• This position requires RCS to work closely with the facility Administrator and other team members on a regular basis for staff management, procedure development and other tasks required to maintain a smoothly operating facility.
• Candidate must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D, must be proficient in general computer usage as well as in specific programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and other similar software.
• Prior supervisory experience required. Preferred CRMA, PSS or C.N.A. certification and prior experience in healthcare or long term care settings. Must work well with others, be willing to work a flexible schedule, and must work well in a fast paced environment with individuals with varied backgrounds.
• In addition, the candidate must possess excellent communication & organizational skills and strong role modeling techniques. Knowledge of software programs: Hi-Tech, CareTracker and iMAR a plus.
• Candidate must have experience in the healthcare field, preferably with residential care style facilities.
• Competitive salary, employees may also be eligible for Dental & Life insurance along other benefits.