CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL MEDICATION AIDES (CRMA)
Full time and part time positions available We are looking for hardworking, caring and dependable people who enjoy working with a primarily elderly population. Join the DLTC Healthcare team and make a difference!
Immediate openings are available.
- Full-Time 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Full-Time 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Full-Time 10:00 PM- 6:00 AM
- Must be able to work weekends
- $11.70 Starting Rate of Pay
CRMA’s primary job duties include administration of prescribed medications, assisting residents with their activities of daily living and promoting independence and quality of life.
- Must be comfortable assisting elderly residents with daily living activities
- Must have a positive attitude and a desire to provide compassionate care
- Preferred: flexible work schedule
- May include weekend shifts
- Preferred High School Diploma / GED
- CRMA Required: VALID 40-HOUR CRMA CERTIFICATE
- AIDE Preferred: PSS or CNA certification – but not required
Join the DLTC Healthcare team and make a difference!